Quilt Along By The Sea Segment 1 Wrap Up
We are one third of the way through the Quilt Along By The Sea! When you have finished Blocks 1-4 your very next step should be to post your completed blocks to be entered in the Segment 1 prize drawing. Entries must be posted before Sept. 8. You don't want to miss the chance for some fabulous prizes!
USA or International?
In order to include all participants in the prize giveaway, we are having separate prizes for USA participants and for international participants. Due to shipping costs from the USA, the international prizes will be in electronic format.
Please note in your Segment 1 post whether your mailing address is USA or International so you will be entered in the appropriate drawing.
Where to Post?
There are three places that you can share your completed blocks to be entered in the random prize drawing. Each participant will only be entered once in the drawing, even if you post in multiple places.
- Facebook - Share your completed Blocks 1-4 in one reply to the #qalbytheseaUS post or the #qalbytheseaABROAD post the Partners in Design Facebook Group.
- Instagram - Share your completed Blocks 1-4 in one post on Instagram with the hashtag #qalbytheseaUS or #qalbytheseaABROAD
- Blog Link Up - Link up your blog post with completed Blocks 1-4 using the Link Up at the bottom of the post. All the hosts will be using the same Link Up so you only have to link up in one place.
The Segment 1 prize winners will be announced on Sept. 8 in our Partners in Design Facebook Group. Winners will receive these prizes from our fabulous sponsors. Good luck!
Dream Green 60" x 60" batting from Quilter's Dream. An earth friendly polyester batting made from 100% recycled plastic bottles!
A Fat Quarter fabric bundle of Island Batik "Kismet." This line by Tammy Silver of Tamarinis has a bohemian vibe with vibrant colors!
Six-month subscription to Make Modern, a magazine for quilters, by quilters, filled with beautiful patterns and articles to inspire quilters like us to make more modern quilts!
Plus a PDF pattern of your choice from these designers!
Wrap-Up Posts from Hosts
Visit the other segment QAL hosts to see their Segment 1 Wrap-Up posts.
Segment 1 Hosts
- Abbie Danahy @ Sparkle On!
- Becca Fenstermaker @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Jennifer Fulton @ Inquiring Quilter
- Karen Thurn @ Tu-Na Quilts, Travels, and Eats
- Laura Piland @ Slice of Pi Quilts
- Sherry Shish @ Powered by Quilting
Check back on Sept. 8 for Block 5!
Click below to add your Segment 1 blog post to the link party: