Quilt Along By The Sea Segment 2 Wrap Up
We are two thirds of the way through the Quilt Along By The Sea! When you have finished Blocks 5-8 your very next step should be to post your completed blocks to be entered in the Segment 2 prize drawing. Entries must be posted before Oct. 13. You don't want to miss the chance for some fabulous prizes!
USA or International?
In order to include all participants in the prize giveaway, we are having separate prizes for USA participants and for international participants. Due to shipping costs from the USA, the international prizes will be in electronic format.
Please note in your Segment 2 post whether your mailing address is USA or International so you will be entered in the appropriate drawing.
Where to Post?
There are three places that you can share your completed blocks to be entered in the random prize drawing. Each participant will only be entered once in the drawing, even if you post in multiple places.
- Facebook - Share your completed Blocks 5-8 in one post in the Partners in Design Facebook Group. Note US or International in your post.
- Instagram - Share your completed Blocks 5-8 in one post on Instagram with the hashtag #qalbythesea. Note US or International in your post.
- Blog Link Up - Link up your blog post with completed Blocks 5-8 using the Link Up at the bottom of this post. All the hosts will be using the same Link Up so you only have to link up in one place. Note US or International in your post.
A Fat Quarter fabric bundle of the Island Batik line Cascadia by Claudia Pfeil.
Quilters Dream Poly batting; a throw size 60” x 60”. Dream Black is a beautiful true black quilt batting that enhances the integrity, richness, and warmth of vivid and dark fabrics and ‘quilts like a dream’.
A six month subscription to the e-magazine Make Modern. A magazine for quilters, by quilters, filled with beautiful patterns and articles to inspire quilters like us to make more modern quilts!
A PDF pattern of your choice up to $10.00 from these designers:
Wrap-Up Posts from Hosts
Visit the other segment QAL hosts to see their Segment 2 Wrap-Up posts.
Segment 2 Hosts
- Abbie Danahy @ Sparkle On!
- Becca Fenstermaker @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Jennifer Fulton @ Inquiring Quilter
- Karen Thurn @ Tu-Na Quilts, Travels, and Eats
- Laura Piland @ Slice of Pi Quilts
- Sherry Shish @ Powered by Quilting
We're taking a week break at the end of Segment 2 so everyone can catch up. Check back on Oct. 13 for Block 9!
Click below to add your Segment 2 blog post to the link party: